The Hell Razors MCC is a motorcycle club based in the East Rand, Cape Town and Durban, South Africa
The club was started in 1993. Over the years the club has grown from strength to strength. We have a strict set of rules and a national constitution which has proved over the years to unite us all in the same beliefs. Our overall objective is still to have fun and we classify ourselves as a social club. "A group of friends with the same interests and beliefs to party and ride together."
The Cape Town Chapter was started in 1995 and the Durban chapter opened in 2002.
Hell Razors Creed
- I will hold the Hell Razors name high, both with other bikers and the public
- I will not be part of spreading rumours about any Hell Razor and will not discuss club matters outside of meetings
- I will familiarise myself with the constitution and abide by it
- I will enthusiastically participate in Hell Razor functions and ride as often as possible
- I will take care of my colours as they are the symbol of my membership
- I will always be honest in my dealings with the Hell Razors
- I will keep the needs of my family and employment in balance with those of the Hell Razors
- I will respect all the Hell Razors, especially those who have patched up before me and the elected leaders of the club
- My enjoyment will never be at the expense of other Hell Razors
- My club fees will be up to date and I will regularly attend meetings
Photos uploaded to Instagram with the following hashtags can be viewed here
General photos - #hellrazorsmcc
Meeting photos - #hellrazorsmeeting
Razorback photos - #hellrazorsrazorback
Check out the pics!Just go to our
Facebook page and gallery
section for feedback!
Thanks for making this the most successful Razorback ever!